26 Jun 2015

Spain adventure Part 5: Granada #3 Alhambra

Tuesday 7th of April

I am aware that the rest of my Spain posts are terribly late but I'm now finally continuing with what I started.

So on Tuesday morning Ricky and I sat outside in the sun enjoying some delicious churros for breakast. So good! After filling our stomachs we set out for a little walk and saw some pretty awesome graffiti on the way.






I absolutely insisted that we go shopping at least once during this trip. After like 2 shops however I fell in depair. I couldn't find anything and got bored but Ricky insisted that we do what I was originally so insistant about, so we went to a few shops but neither of us found anything we really wanted to buy.

After having a quick bite we set out to the one real big attraction in Granada: Alhambra. I'm not gonna write much about the Alhambra. I'm gonna let the pictures speak for themselves.



Where's Ricky?





















We were absolutely exhausted after Alhambra and headed srtaight to a little restaurant for a big pile of some delicious tapas. Our experience would not have been complete without a visit to a local arab teahouse "Tetería" at the Calle Calderería Nueva (also known as ‘Tea-House Street’) for some delicious tea and hookah.



We couldn't call it a night without dropping in for a quick visit to our favourite place in the city Bohemia Jazz cafe. After a relaxing drink we were more than ready to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment