24 Aug 2015

Spain adventure Part 7: Calpe with my family

Thursday 9th of April to Tuesday 14th

Enough chitchat. Here are some selected pictures from the last part of my trip to Spain to finish off this adventure. I had an amazing time with my family, and I'm hoping that going somewhere awesome with the whole family will come a tradition for many years to come!


In the next photos we are climbing up that big rock at the back!
Up, up, up, up, up the stairs we go...
...until we come to the tunnel!
Don't look down!
At the top!
Ricky the Giant is crusing Calpe!

This is my family! x
Refreshing drinks by the pool

These people mean the world to me.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had lots of fun.
    It's a great trip, and I sure loved it when I did it back in 2010. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I had an amazing time. I would gladly go again :) Did you climb the big rock too when you were there?

      Delete