1 Nov 2013

My New Home

This is my new home in Belfast. I really like it! Its right in the city centre and only 10 minutes walk from work. I live here with two roommates.


Our kitchen is really nice, we've got a gas stove and a dishwasher! Hurray! Maybe I'll actually have to start cooking now.



This is the downstairs bathroom aka the boy's bathroom ;)


These silly people still don't know how to put together the hot and cold taps.


Upstairs we have three bedrooms. I've taken no photos of the boy's bedrooms out of respect of their privacy (their rooms were really messy haha).


This is my bedroom. Its awesome. I have a king size bed! And a massive window! And I've got my own bathroom! Fantastic!





And finally a view from our window. Could be worse.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah Alex I love it! You need to come and visit!

      Delete
  2. hot and cold taps... that's the stupidest thing ever! I hope you have good water pressure! But I know that you won´t :D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! :D Thank god I don't have those in MY toilet haha. And believe it or not, the water preassure in my shower is brilliant!

      Delete